So after years and years of struggling with ED, making lame excuses to girls about “not being in the mood” “Whoops, first time this happens” etc, talking to my doctor and being referenced to a psychologist for my ED problems (Didn’t end up going), something happened!
I found NoFap half a year ago, tried and failed time and time again. Two weeks ago I knew I had to do something, I decided to give it one last shot.
I asked a girl out a couple of days into the 90 day challenge, we clicked and things just went really well. We had a couple of dates, things got handsy and for the first time ever, I took the bull by the horns and explained to her that I suffer from ED, and it wasn’t about her but due to some personal issues. She was very understanding.
She asked to sleep at my place, and I can proudly say that for the first time in 6.5 years I had sex!!! No ED, no “Oh, I’m just not feeling it”, just sex with a girl that I care immensely about and is in love with.
I can honestly say the last 14 days has been the best investment in myself, and I feel so much more confident. I’m sticking with nofap, no doubt – it’s not even worth considering going back to porn. This is basically how I feel at the moment!
So I really want to thank you guys, and remember that every moment struggling is an investment in your future. 🙂
EARLIER POST – Thinking about calling my doctor, due to ED.
In my provious post I mentioned suffering from longtime erectile dysfunction and I have been trying to gather enough courage to call my doctor about the issue. Failing to do so, I come to NoFap in hope of some wise words and people who have suffered from ED and went to their doctor.
Cliffs from my introduction post:
- Problems with getting an erection for the last 6-7 years, when with girls (I’m turning 22 in a couple of weeks).
- Watch porn multiple times a day, fap 2-3 times a day.
- Have been suffering from ED with all girls I have tried hooking up with (six different girls, only managed to have sex with one of the girls after weeks and weeks of embarrassment).
- Haven’t had sex in approx. 6½ years.
- Desentized to girls, I don’t get turned on by “regular” girls any more, would rather watch porn when I get horny.
Has anybody talked to their doctor about this? I could really need some tips on what to say.
The best thing that could happen for me would laying off the porn and getting some drug for the short-term. Hopefully this would lead to a boost in confidence and regaining my ability to get an erection.