My personal quick tips for you to become successful along this journey:
- Practice having unshakeable and unflinching honesty with yourself and others. Be comfortable with being inexperienced in whatever it is in life. You will free yourself from expectations and just start living. This is the process of internal validation and true self-love. When you’re no longer invested in what others think of you.
- Read the books “Models” and “The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck” by Mark Manson. Changed my perspective completely about dating and just living life. Taught me the importance of knowing your values. These are not “How to do X, Y, Z and GET LAID” type of books. These are books that will help you start unraveling truths about yourself that you’ve been afraid to acknowledge and accept all this time. I’ve learned that my failures in the past with women had little to do with what I was saying or doing. But more so how I felt about myself in general. Read them. Please.
- You will start achieving your goals naturally once you stop fantasizing about everything in life and once you stop telling people about your goals. Keep your goals to yourself and stop dreaming about your dream girl, dream job, dream whatever the fuck.
- Do something. When you don’t have “motivation”, you do something. Anything. Anything that will get you moving.
- Unplug from social media.
For me, in the past 101 days, I broke a 6-year long dry spell of no sex. In the last 6 years, I still had contact with different women and definitely had opportunities to fuck or pursue potential relationships, but I failed to take as much action as I should have, along with the fact that my mindset was not in the right place during those times.
In just a span of one year (Feb 2016- March 2017), I went from living at home with and being financially dependent on my parents at the age of 23 to living and working abroad completely on my own in two different countries: Australia and now currently in The Philippines.
There’s so much more I could tell you and say, but I just want you to know that you are all already great and able to do this. I want this post to motivate you, for those of you who are co-dependent on their family or friends. I didn’t think I could fend for myself, but I’ve proven it. You have the willpower deep within you. UNRAVEL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!
Keep fighting brothers.