I am a 23 year old male and I have just managed to avoid PMO for 6 months. This is my first ever attempt and the whole journey has been on hard mode.
In my 90 day report I mentioned that I didn’t get these so called “super powers” but I can tell you that there was a huge difference during the latest 90 days.
The benefits I experienced:
- Less social anxiety
- My sleeping pattern has improved a lot (which helps during studying and staying productive)
- Every DAMN girl seems beautiful. Specially now when it is getting close to summer. The gym is like a porn set. Them yoga pants makes it so difficult to lift weights. Driving becomes more dangerous too.
- Less brain fog and higher concentration.
- Less procrastination or should I say procrasturbation.
- … and most important of all, more confidence. I walk now with my head held high.
My libido was off the chart during days 160-170. I almost relapsed at one point. I “accidentally” clicked a nsfw link on /r/askreddit which led to porn. But fortunately I managed to snap out of the spell of tits and left the apartment for fresh air. Experienced nofappers, did you guys felt extra horny during these days?
Anyway, all I can say is that the REAL fun started after 90 days for me. I am so happy and proud that I continued and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for me.
Stay strong brother! I love you all, I would have never made it this far without you. CyberManHug
Ps. Sorry for my poor English. I am not a native speaker.
BY – HalaMadrid12