Tomorrow I will have gone 60 days without fapping. I figured it would be good to post how I’m doing and what 60 days without fapping feels like for me.
Here’s a list.
- No fap has been difficult, but not unbearable.
- Everyday has gotten easier to resist any urges to fap.
- I dream a lot of past sexual encounters and wake up horny.
- I look around a lot at attractive women wherever I go.
- Women seem more attracted to me.
- I still don’t have a girlfriend, and I wish I did. I haven’t even approached, because I’m just not where I want to be (still in college,) to get serious.
- I yearn for more than just “hooking up” like I did in the past.
- I now go to church every Sunday.
- I quit smoking weed and drinking entirely, around the same time I quit no fap.
- None of my old friends call or text me anymore. I guess I’m “boring” now.
- I still probably spend too much time playing video games.
- I started my Rosetta Stone Russian lessons again. I do a lesson every day.
- I am more genuine and warm when talking to people.
- My depression is gone.
- Any remnants of acne are gone.
- I’ve gained a little weight, but I was pretty skinny.
- I still need to work out more frequently
- I read almost every night.
- I take cold showers almost every day. It works man.
But, most importantly to me: – I am proud of myself and rarely put myself down anymore.
Keep up the good work dudes. Nofap is not an awesome cure-all, but for me it’s been a very good step in the right direction. Much love – YT (edited to add books and cold showers. good stuff)
LINK – 60 Day Report