Just posting this out there to maybe encourage some struggling fapper out there (such as myself). When I was heavy into porn and fapping on a daily basis, I could barely keep it up during sex and I could barely last longer than 2 minutes.
Just had sex with the girlfriend for a good 45 minutes or so, rock solid. I’ve been going at nofap (with many relapses along the way) for several months now and the cumulative benefits are so wonderful.
Other benefits have included:
- I’ve taken a much greater interest in reading my philosophy and psychology books I never finished.
- I enjoy socializing with friends and strangers much more.
- When I wake up in the morning, I’m excited to be alive and I look forward to getting things done rather than dreading my existence.
- I am better able to cultivate an attitude of giving rather than taking in my relationship with my girlfriend.
- I am more interested in talking to my sisters who live out of town, because I am happier and have more energy to share with them, rather than feeling insecure that I’ll sound boring and wont have anything to talk about.
- I’ve given more thought to changing my career to something I enjoy more and has more stability. Normally, I wouldn’t bother thinking those things because the thought would make me uncomfortable or scared.
Some tips for nofapping
- Never, ever edge. It’s not okay. You’ll relapse 80 percent of the time.
- One cold shower per day will boost your norepinephrine levels, stabilizing and reinforcing your mood, which cuts down on cravings and urges.
- Run or otherwise exercise 30 minutes per day.
- Meditation meditation meditation meditation meditation meditation.