- I’m much, much more feminine. Wear dresses instead of a wrinkled t-shirt and dirty shorts.
- Care a lot what I look like.
- More patient with people.
- Less creeped out by male attention.
- Think of my bf as a person now and less as a sex-deliverer. (I think of being held by him vs his penis etc)
- Think of myself as less of a sex-object (didn’t realise how often I looked at my own body sexually till I quit PMO)
- Have more energy (but that could be the raw food diet)
- More optimistic
- Higher stamina (for running)
- More flirty (which is not good for someone in a LDR)
Yep. What’s helped is recognizing that it was internet that I was addicted to not necessarily porn. Also recognizing that I am a very addict-y person (smoker/drinker/cheater) basically just very hedonistic and its all about trying to escape reality.
When I decided to re-enter reality, my life got calmer but I have to be vigilant cause once an addict always an addict.